|Bedroom(s)||Sleep(s)||Bathroom(s)||Pets Allowed||Smoking Allowed
A modern apartment by the sea, just 70 m from a beautiful sandy beach and 100 meters from the centre of Marzamemi, a truly picturesque fishing village with an harbour with colourful fishing boats, a promenade with delicious seafood restaurants and pizzerias, and a large square where Sicilians enjoy evening strolls.
Casa Cinzia has a spacious balcony overlooking the sea and the small stone dike in front of the house. Thanks to a great sliding door as big as the whole living room, the sea is clearly present in the apartment. The apartment is approximately 65m2 and it is located on the second and last floor of a building with no elevator (about 30 steps). It consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet and a bright living room with dining table, air-conditioning, lounge and open kitchen. There is also internet available.
The combination of lovely beaches, sea views, new interior and the picturesque Marzamemi around the corner will ensure you a comfortable stay, even in winter. Parking is available on the street.
The tradition of all marine products is still very much alive in Marzamemi today. Only recently the village has become a popular destination for Italians who enjoy the combination of the area’s natural beaches and the vibrancy of an authentic coastal village.
Marzamemi has many restaurants, pizzerias and shops selling delicious local products such as locally caught and processed tuna and swordfish or the famous cherry tomatoes from nearby Pachino.
- San Lorenzo which lies 2 kilometres to the north of Marzamemi and marks the beginning of one of the most beautiful stretches of the Sicilian coast;
- The baroque town of Noto. Take a stroll on his main street, perhaps with a nice ice cream!
- ‘Vendicari’ natural reserve, with sandy dunes, ancient tuna factory and a great variety of Mediterranean flora and fauna;
- The prehistoric caves in Pantalica;
- Portopalo/Capo Passero, the most southerly tip of Sicily;
- The romantic town of Syracuse;
- Modica and Ragusa Ibla.