|Bedroom(s)||Sleep(s)||Bathroom(s)||Pets Allowed||Smoking Allowed
Coco & Belle is an amazing villa located in the peaceful village of Imerovigli, only 2 km away from Fira the busy and charming capital of Santorini.
The villa’s location is unique since it is built towards the edge of the caldera cliff and provides a spectacular view of the volcano, the caldera and the island. In order to reach Coco & Belle, one must go about 60 steps down from the main pathway of the village but the view is more than worth it.
The villa consists of two units that are located right next to each other. The first is a unique cave house which can accommodate up to 4 guests (1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and 1 sofa bed). The second is a charming studio that can accommodate two guests (1 bedroom with 2 single beds).
The two units combined offer a great opportunity to a group or a family to have a comfortable stay, as their residents has access to the spacious exterior, and at the same time keep their privacy inwards.
The outdoor space of the villa consists of:
1) A spacious private veranda located on the same level with the cave house and the studio.
2) A spacious private terrace-deck with amazing view.
More information regarding the property:
The cave house is 70 square meters and consists of:
- A master bedroom with a double bed and its own bathroom with shower. The bedroom also provides two double closets and a makeup desk.
- A single bedroom with a single bed with its own bathroom with shower.
- An open-planned living and dining area with two couches, an office and a dining table. One of the couches can be used as a bed in order to provide accommodation for one more guest.
- A fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, kitchenette, toaster, coffee maker and water boiler.
- Air conditioning for the living and dining area.
- A veranda with patio furniture
- A terrace – deck with two sun beds and perfect view to the volcano and the caldera.
The studio is built in two levels (ground floor 10m2, upper floor 10m2) and consists of:
- A living area in the ground floor with cooking facilities, refrigerator, and a comfortable sofa.
- A small bathroom with shower (ground floor)
- A bedroom with two single beds and magnificent view! (upper floor)
- Air conditioning.
Facilities and Services
The property provides:
- Daily cleaning service
- Satellite LCD - TV
- Wireless Internet
- Stereo system – DVD Player
We shall be happy to assist you with all the necessary information in order to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. We can suggest places you could visit, such as touristic attractions, restaurants, shops and museums.
We will be also glad to help you arrange a car or bike rental; organize local island tours and transfers within the island.
More info about the location of the property
Coco & Belle is located in the peaceful village of Imerovigli, only 2 km away from Fira the busy and charming capital of Santorini.
The distance from the closest public parking area and the bus station of Imerovigli is 3 minutes on foot.
There are 5 restaurants and 3 minimarkets within 3 to 5 minutes walk from the property. There is also a bakery, car rental agencies and a pharmacy within 5 minutes walk.
From Imerovigli you can take the pathway that goes through Firostefani and finally ends at Fira (20 minutes walk).
Distance from the port (Athinios): 10 Km
Distance from the airport (Near Kamari): 7 Km
Well kept. In nice area. Two small super markets at top of hill. Make sure to visit wineries.
This house was wonderful for my trip with friends to Santorini. Yannis was a great host and he and Zachos carried our suitcases up and down the stairs from the car! The house had an incredible view, cozy shared space and nice beds. We would love to return some day!
This place is amazing. The views in every direction are stunning. This house is very comfortable; however, I will note that there are many steps to get to it. We really enjoyed our stay in Santorini and at Coco & Belle. Stefanos & Yannis were very helpful. Stefanos assisted us with finding Olive Sea Travel in Athens for sightseeing and airport transfers. They were great. Yannis assisted us with transfers from the port to the airport and also sightseeing tours in Santorini. This was a great place and thank you Stefanos & Yannis for your assistance! Tina