|Bedroom(s)||Sleep(s)||Bathroom(s)||Pets Allowed||Smoking Allowed
Children's pool, BBQ, comfortable outdoor living, perfect for relaxation!
Tranquillity and romance unfold in the heart of the Cretan countryside, at the rough-luxe, self-catering Villa Jacopo. The quiet location of the Villa, hides between two picturesque villages, being a dream hideaway for couples wanting to go off the radar and into their own little paradisiacal land, as well as for families looking for a unique holiday escape. Bright lights of the city will soon fade into insignificance, as you will be immersed within the beauty of the landscape and the simplicity of the local lifestyle.
Villa Jacopo is also conveniently located -just 3,5 km away- from tavernas, a bakery, gas station, pharmacy, ATM machine and super market, while the closest beach is only 10 Km away, through a lovely scenic route.
The serenity of the area will make you feel connected to nature and your mind will empty while gazing at the stunning countryside views. The outdoor area covers 2.000m2 and the large and subtly designed pool (10 X 4,5 m and 1,40-1,45m deep) fits well with the tiled paved terrace besides it. Furthermore, there’s a special compartment just for children (9m2 and 0,45cm deep) so your little ones and beautiful lawn covered area is also perfect for the kids to play freely. Enjoy sunbathing or reading your favourite books on the comfortable sun beds provided and let the summer breeze cool your body. An outdoor shower is also available for your outmost comfort. The pool area is surrounded by plants and flowers and it creates a magical ambience during the sunset time.
If the heat is too strong, don’t be concerned, as there are plenty of shaded areas in the spacious veranda, ideal for relaxing whilst enjoying the views of the surrounding hills and the Cretan sea. Choose between the wonderful sitting area by the pool to have your breakfast or the outdoor dining area for your meals. Try to master your cooking skills at the BBQ facilities available or just spend a lazy afternoon in the gorgeous wooden kiosk in the garden.
While entering Villa Jacopo, you will find yourselves in a cosy open-plan room, featuring the living room, kitchen and dining area. Interiors are styled in chic and modern patterns, which will make you feel right at home, as this contemporary Villa covers 150 m2 and epitomises laid-back village living. The open fireplace, wooden ceiling, stone walls and large windows by the sitting area are unique for spending your nights with your loved ones, playing games or just watching TV. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare your homemade meals and provided everything essential for a self catered holiday. Designed with outdoor living in mind, from the glass-fronted sitting room to the large double doors and many windows, the space is bright and airy all day long, while both the living room and the kitchen offer direct access to the pool terrace and the outdoor dining table.
Villa Jacopo boasts 3 comfortable bedrooms, and can accommodate up to 7 guests. You’ll idle away most mornings taking in the panoramic rural views from the comfort of your double bed (1,60X2,00) in the light-filled master bedroom, complete with an en suite bathroom with a shower cabin. Additionally, a twin bedroom (0,90X2,00) and an extra bathroom can also be found in the ground floor. Downstairs, an additional twin bedroom and a bathroom with a shower cabin are available. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a flat screen TV. Finally, one more guest can be accommodate in the living room sofa.
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Towels, pool towels, linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes once per week. Final cleaning at your departure also included.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice per week.
- Baby cot and high chair available.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the Villa.
- Free, shaded parking space inside the villa premises.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area is included.
- All in-house electronics are available, including 4 flat screen TVs with satellite reception, CD and DVD players, top mount fridge with freezer, electric stove and oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, microwave, french coffee maker, juice maker, washing machine, hair dryer, iron and iron board. A safety security box, first aid kit and fire extinguishers also provided.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
EOT (Ellinikos Organismos Tourismou - issued by the Greek tourist board) licence number: 1041K91002989401.